Advent 2017 is here!
Want to recognize Advent in your home, but wish all the devotionals out there weren’t so time-consuming or complicated?
This guide is for you. Short, daily readings from The Book of Common Prayer, plus a reflection question and music to stream for each day of Advent, every year.
• A daily reading from the time-honored, globally-recognized Book of Common Prayer
• A reflection question based on the ancient practice called Examen
• Hand-curated songs to stream online for every day of Advent
• Full readings for all lengths of Advent
• A 101 explanation on the basics of Advent
• Suggested supplies for an easy Advent
• Bonus 25-day reading plan on the life of Jesus
Please note: This is a digital product, which you can either print or use directly on your device.
Want to share the Guide with your small group or church? Order a digital file of the guide + licensing permission to make up to 10 copies. This rate is $15 off the individual price.
Need more than 10? Simply increase the quantity in your cart for multiples of 10 (ex, buying two of these allows you to make up to 20 copies).
About the Author
Tsh Oxenreider is the author of several books, including her bestselling At Home in the World. She’s the founder of the top-ranked podcast The Simple Show and the community site The Art of Simple, and currently lives near Austin, Texas, with her three kids and husband. She eats tacos several times a week, and is equally happy snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef and puttering around in her backyard.