Summer is For Creativity!
Are your kids into writing? (Or do you want them to get into writing?) This summer, give them 10 creative short story prompts through A Summer of Stories.
This digital book includes step-by-step instructions and space to scratch out steps to good creative writing, with an easy-to-read explanation on the five elements of a story and the five elements of a plot.
You can print it out and bind it at your local copy shop, adding or leaving out as many pages as you want. Or, just keep it as a digital resource and read the prompts from your screen while your budding writer uses her own journal.
This will add an oomph of creativity to the dog days of summer—let this book give your kids the spark they're after.
• Help + encouragement for parents in using A Summer of Stories
• Thoughts on creative writing best practices
• Foundational details on the 5 elements of a story
• Foundational details on the 5 parts of a plot
• 10 creative story prompts
• Step-by-step instructions on how to brainstorm your creative story
• Room for writing out your brilliant idea!
Please note: This is a digital product, which you can either print or use directly on your device.
About the Author
Tsh Oxenreider is the author of several books, including her bestselling At Home in the World. She’s the founder of the top-ranked podcast The Simple Show and the community site The Art of Simple, and currently lives near Austin, Texas, with her three kids and husband. She eats tacos several times a week, and is equally happy snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef and puttering around in her backyard.